♔Feeling Bubbling♔
Wednesday, May 1, 2013 | 7:55 AM | 0 love drops

Peace be upon you.  As “some” of you can see that the title of my blog had changed and also the banner. From a blog entitled, “Assalamualaikum, Peace upon you àto­à Peace be upon you, the walking servant. The idea came from a program in International Islamic University of Malaysia (IIUM) or we called it UIA, named, the walking dead. Why? Because I am a servant and I was born to worship and obey ALLAH as the Only Sole GOD.

So, as I am here, typing an entry like I was talking to you (whoever pleased to read my shallow type of writing) just to voice out what is in my mind. All praise to ALLAH, Alhamdulillah. I finally arrived at my rent house in this dangerous thunder-lightning rain. I really got scared until I almost cannot say a word.

For this blog entry, I would love to share with you of what had happened to me today. I went to a program titled, “Desire” which covers certain subtopic like marriage, engagement, polygamy, homosexuality and normal Q & A section about human needs. And yes again, the speaker did not picked up my question and still disappointed about it. Well yeah, most of the question was some kind like the same to me, the theme is about love, crush, confusion yet I still got a little idea of what I am searching for. May ALLAH bless the speaker. His name is Sheikh Daood Butt, I REALLY like the way he spoke to the audience and the way he taught us, it was crystal clear. So.. Lets' start it :)

“What is the difference between love and crush?”

“Crush is not something that was going to last”
“Basically, you will know the difference when you get married”

“What happened if we dated a person before we’re married?”

“Dating before marriage, it will ruin your marriage later”
“Syaitan will trick us in various way”
“so we need a wali/someone to look after the girl”
“same like ta’aruf (get to know each other)– once is enough to get to know her”
“Twice- if you need to clarify something-we can do it by asking someone near him/her”
Ahaha, I bet you want to read this part, J

You want to get married? What have you done to yourself? (For students)

“BIG MISTAKES- When you go to your parents and tell them straight that you want to get married”
“why?”
“Because they will think that you are not actually concentrate to your studies, you were playing around, wasting your time”
“And that’s why they will say this to you (most of them) –Concentrate on your studies, you can get married when you get a job or when you finish your studies” (that situation actually happens to me XO)

“So? What should we do? Are we just going to sit here waiting?”
“Of course we need to show some effort which is by talking about marriage before you show/tell them about him/her”
“Don’t wait”
“and yes, prepare yourself”

How to handle crush?

“1st, turns to ALLAH; make du’a”
“O ALLAH, please make this matter easy for me”
“and then tell your parents”
A NOT TO DO LIST: Never ever go to the person and tell him/her about your feelings.”

Campus Da’wah friendship?
“Always talk/text straight to the point, never tell “any other stories” –mostly to the sisters”
“A situation
à
Brother: Sister, how was the slideshow for the program?”
Sister: “O I’m so sorry, my father not really well and then I have not paid the bill yet for the electricity and then I just came home from the clinic and the doctor said that he should take some rest. Plus, I have not found my cat yet.. etc. etc.bla.bla.bla.”
(=. =’’) it happens a lot.
“There is should be women’s working team and men’s working team where each sisters could take care of themselves”



And yeah, there is more of the focus for this program. I really love it and I feel like I need more of this kind of knowledge. What? Yeah, I am preparing myself to enter that stage, still working hard on it (am I?) Lower your gaze, lower your gaze and lower your gazeßan advice for me too.

àà Just noticed that I have wrote a long blog entry huhuiiißß

After the program finished, I walked out of the door, feeling sad (still does) because, he does not answering my question (Just because he is my favorite speaker-LOL). Never mind, there is still another time, another shot. Isbiri sha (be patient).

Staying for a while in UIA for about 1hour, but my mind was not actually present there. I was... lost again. I called a sister of mine (not a real sister) and asked her help to sent me back home because it was maghrib and yes I am not brave enough to take a cab. Alhamdulillah! She would love to help me, May ALLAH bless her, aamiin (say aamiin). ‘BANG’ the azan for maghrib prayer was echoing and we were hurrying up to the musolla. It was huge, likeable one.

After prayed, I felt this one feeling, the sinful feeling again. Whenever I do the istighfar, Astaghfirullah, forgive me O ALLAH… I do not feel satisfied like it was not enough. I told her about what I have felt for these few back days, and she gave her opinion, maybe I was rarely do istighfar or remembering HIM and may be that is why I felt it that way… Now, I feel a little bit calm down. All praise to ALLAH!

Yes, I do agree that there are certain people said, “Maybe you should think about death rather than marriage because the possible things here that death could come earlier than marriage”. I do not blame that person for stating her own opinion. She does have points there. Everybody have their own opinions. To me, I prefer to state this quote to present my stand.


“Follow the dunya, but your stand will be the akhirah”.


And to me, I do agree with that person, he/she said that, “Whenever you prepare yourself for death, it could cover all of the preparation needed in this world”. It is true. I press “virtual like” for that. So, we should do both, prepare for marriage as to gain and seek pleasure from ALLAH, to complete half of our deen and never forget to prepare for our life in hereafter, do everything sincerely, honestly only for HIM. It is like whenever you married a man or a woman, it should be the “stepper stone” for you to step closer to ALLAH. Insya-ALLAH…


P/S: The moral of the story, never forget to remind ourselves about sins that we make and keep counting it. And start preparing for marriage. There is no “impossible” word for it because ALLAH had planned everything. May HE gave us, HIS bless. Aamiin, (say aamiin). Oh yes, one more thing, whenever you do everything in this world, remember that we came here not to stay.

Hearts, Nurul Khadijah

/ Future ♥